Asset Management Plans
What are aSSET MANAGEMENT PLANS?
Asset Management Plans or AMPs are short term planning documents that provide a framework to assess the current status of a category of assets and guide their management including maintenance, operation, and capital investments
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DEVELOPING AN AMP?
At a minimum developing an asset management plan will result in:
1) an inventory and profile of the asset category
2) initial determination of critical/high risk assets
3) better understanding of maintenance, operation and renewal strategies
4) Identification of data sources, processes and tools used to manage assets
5) identification of gaps and early action plans for you to start addressing